Kiwanis Club of Alpine Rockford
Like Us On Facebook
Like Us On Twitter
Who We Are and What We Do:
Kiwanis International is a worldwide community of volunteers committed to changing the world one child and one community at a time.
Locally, We Are:
- Alpine Kiwanis Brat Days, Click Here for More Information
- Sponsoring K Kids, Key Clubs, and a Circle K club that builds young leaders
- Providing $1,500 college scholarships to ten outstanding area students
- Volunteering as leaders & workers for Northwest Illinois Special Olympics
- Giving “Love Baskets" to over 100 hungry families around Rockford
- Ringing bells for the Salvation Army
- Awarding grants to local 501-C3 organizations to fund specific projects. Over $1M distributed. Click Here to download a list of organizations which have received funds in the last couple of years.
When and Where We Meet:
Thursday mornings, 7:10 am, Hoffman House Restaurant, Holiday Inn; 7550 East State Street at Bell School Rd. (near I-90). Breakfast from 6:45 am, if you choose.
Or the last Thursday night each month, 6:00 pm, Thunderbay Grill, behind Holiday Inn, on the service road.
Meetings include lively networking, music, stimulating programs on our community, and celebrations of our service work.
For more information: E-Mail Contact-Us@AlpineKiwanis-IL.com
Alpine Kiwanis Club P.O. BOX 5132, ROCKFORD, IL 61125
Paul Kassel - Dean of Visual & Performing Arts, NIU
Hoffman House -
7550 E State
Rockford, IL, 61108
March 8, 2018 -
07:00 to 08:10